Plum Creek Park Paddle Share
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, rental of kayaks and paddle boards are suspended until further notice.
Plum Creek Park Paddle Share is a new and exciting recreational opportunity for people who don’t own a boat, and want a safe and enjoyable experience on the water. We provide a high quality selection of single kayaks, double kayaks, and paddle boards, along with paddles, and life jackets. You make a reservation that fits your travel plans, show up, enter a code which will give you access to your boat, and away you go. When you are done, simply put everything back into the container and go on your way. Welcome to an easy and affordable way to enjoy paddling.
When are boats available for rent?
Boats are available to rent in 2 hour time slots.
Available time slots are: 7:00 am – 9:00 am, 9:00 am – 11:00 am, 11:00 am – 1:00 pm, 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm, 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm, 5:00 pm – 7:00 pm.
NOTE: You must make your reservation prior to the start of the time slot you are renting. For example, If you want a rental for the 1:00 pm – 3:00 pm time slot, you need to make that reservation prior to 1:00 pm. As soon as 1:00 pm hits, that time slot will be blocked out, and you will have to wait for the next available period. Don’t worry though, you make reservations up to 3 weeks in advance.
What kind of boats can I rent?
Single Kayak – $10 / 2 hours
Tandem Kayak – $15 / 2 hours
Paddle Board – $10 / 2 hours
Ready to rent a boat?
- Click the “Make a Reservation” button at the bottom of this section
- Choose your rental period. NOTE: You cannot reserve a boat once a rental period has started.
- Read the safety information and sign the Waiver.
- Pay with a credit card.
- You will be emailed and texted an access code* that unlocks a locker that includes your kayak, paddle, and life vest.
- Remove your equipment and close your locker.
- Be safe. Enjoy your time on Lake Laura!
- Return your equipment on time to the appropriate location.
*Check your spam folder if you don’t receive your access code.